Open source debugger for KolibriOS with build fasm assembler

• Wow, that looks really great!

What I saw,
    Each time a key is pressed the window title is redraw. Title redraw is a slow operation so it is better to use it only when the window header has changed.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • A very good program.
    Is it possible to save the disassembled listing to a file?
  • I added the ability to take a screenshot to the file "/tmp0/1/dump0000.txt" after pressing the [Menu] key.
  • CandyMan
    You came with two great apps and we don't know anything about you :)
    Could you please introduce yourself? Where are you from, where did you know about Kolibri, what languages you prefer to use in coding, etc? :)
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Nice program, you can add it to svn. You just need an account to connect to svn.
  • CandyMan
    You have a good idea. Please, add the option to change the background color and the font color to the command line.

For example:
    color (window name) (background/font) 'color code'

I want to use your debugger but it's very bad for my eyes.
  • I think whole Kolibri community wait for such tool for a long time. Personally I tried modify MTDBG some time ago to extend it support for ex. SEE instructions. But I have no competence to do this, and perhaps no stubborn to learn skills I need... As I saw in symbols file you provide even avx 512 mnemonics.. fun! From my point of view maybye more XMM (and not only) registers views wil be nice to see (integer word, dword float, double), but OK I enjoy current state. Thanks for you effort !
  • Small change. I added switching between gray and default palette after pressing F12 key (after loading program/"victim").
  • Bug: command line is not redrawn when arrows are pressed.