I hope developers can add these missing applications from the Russian version to the English version

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • Because this some programs nobody translated to English yet.
  • maxcodehack wrote:Because this some programs nobody translated to English yet.
    But now, users who want to try these apps can use photo translation tools on their mobile phones, such as Google translate, to translate these apps into languages they can understand.
  • mini536 wrote:I found that too many applications of kolibrios only exist in the Russian version but not in the English version, such as 21days, Dungeons... When I select them in the English version, the system says that they are not found, and I can only choose from the Russian version. Copy them to use them, so I hope developers can add these missing applications from the Russian version to the English version, thank you!
    Can you write please full list of such apps which have only russian language?
    - 21days
    - Dungeons
    - any other?
    The best way to predict the future is to create it.
  • rgimad wrote:
    mini536 wrote:I found that too many applications of kolibrios only exist in the Russian version but not in the English version, such as 21days, Dungeons... When I select them in the English version, the system says that they are not found, and I can only choose from the Russian version. Copy them to use them, so I hope developers can add these missing applications from the Russian version to the English version, thank you!
    Can you write please full list of such apps which have only russian language?
    - 21days
    - Dungeons
    - any other?
    The missing apps I have found are below:
    21days,
    Dungeons,
    BASEKURS,
    KLAVISHA,
    PADENIE,
    PERIOD,
    whowtbam.
  • mini536 wrote:The missing apps I have found are below:
    21days,
    Dungeons,
    BASEKURS,
    KLAVISHA,
    PADENIE,
    PERIOD,
    whowtbam.
    There is a reason why to translation. For example, PADENIE is closed source but I have played with a HEX editor so now it is translated #8512.

Please provide translations for the rest of the apps so I upload them to SVN.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • mini536 wrote:I found that too many applications of kolibrios only exist in the Russian version but not in the English version, such as 21days, Dungeons... When I select them in the English version, the system says that they are not found, and I can only choose from the Russian version. Copy them to use them, so I hope developers can add these missing applications from the Russian version to the English version, thank you!
    Hi there I am newbie here and I would like to know that, Is it possible to do this unless the developers add these apps to the English version?
    Until then, these apps can be translated with the help of a translator.