Chess Game

Entertainment for 5 minutes, hours, days
  • Good chess game. I really like it though I don't like the yellow background.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks for encouraging me. I love play chess, and I made this program because I did not find a chess game with GUI for play against the CPU in KolibriOS. There are many things to add and improve, but now my time is very limited.
  • There once was a network chess game for MenuetOS/KolibriOS. Perhaps this functionality can be integrated into your game?
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Yes, but if there is already a chess game to play online, I do not think the effort worthwhile.
  • I've never really done a network application on Kolibrios. To test this feature, I guess I should have two virtual machines with an IP number for each, and one of the virtual machines run as a server. But I've never actually done any of this.
  • The online chess program does not run on latest KolibriOS because of network API changes.
    It uses the website chessclub.com to play online.

You can find the old source code here http://ftp.kolibrios.org/users/hidnplay ... rograms.7z
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • KossChess 0.2 Beta
    Attachments
    KosChess.jpg
    KosChess.jpg (59.45 KiB)
    Viewed 14975 times
    KosChess_02.rar (20.48 KiB)
    Downloaded 427 times
  • Ребята, добавьте эти люкс шахматы на CD, чтобы не потерялись, они же супер!
  • Added to ISO svn7685-svn7686.
    Из хаоса в космос