Yes
76%
Yes, but.. (specify in post)
14%
No
5%
I dont care
5%

• I voted YES as I am unable to find the "cons". The only real con is lack of forthedeth driver. All other cons are not cons:
    1) There are bugs in trunk as well.
    2) Trunk network applications are useless without normal network support.
  • hidnplayr wrote: - Some drivers, such as forcedeth do not work yet. (RTL8139 doesnt work in QEMU yet either)
    - Inevitably, there are bugs.
    - Current network applications will not work, unless some of the code is rewritten (not so hard to do).
    1. Qemu it is necessary - other emulators currently time are not suitable for development.
    2. Not fatal.
    3. The primary goal Downloader, which is used to HTMLv.
    I chose option 2 in the voting.
    Всем чмоки в этом проекте! Засуньте эти 11 лет себе в жопу!
  • QEMU supports wide range of ethernet cards.
  • RTL8139 is a very popular driver as I know. I use it too in QEMU.
    I support this idea, but ask you to add RTL8139 support as fast as you can. Thanks.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Leency wrote:RTL8139 is a very popular driver as I know. I use it too in QEMU.
    I support this idea, but ask you to add RTL8139 support as fast as you can. Thanks.
    RTL8139 works, but not in qemu.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Hmm... It's a QEMU bug? Can you solve it?
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Leency wrote:Hmm... It's a QEMU bug? Can you solve it?
    I will try to :mrgreen:
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • hidnplayr

Code: Select all

Detected card: 802910EC
    This RTL8139 or other card in Qemu?
  • hidnplayr wrote:
    Leency wrote:Hmm... It's a QEMU bug? Can you solve it?
    I will try to :mrgreen:
    It would be great. Thanks.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Mario_r4 wrote:hidnplayr

Code: Select all

Detected card: 802910EC
    This RTL8139 or other card in Qemu?
    This is called ne2000 PCI in qemu, it works with rtl8029 driver. (8029 = device, type, 10ec means realtek :) )
  • hidnplayr wrote:This is called ne2000 PCI in qemu, it works with rtl8029 driver. (8029 = device, type, 10ec means realtek :) )
    Qemu 0.12.2 and SVN r. 3552 - PING is not working.
    BOARDLOG.TXT (21.6 KiB)
    Downloaded 382 times
  • Mario_r4 wrote:
    hidnplayr wrote:This is called ne2000 PCI in qemu, it works with rtl8029 driver. (8029 = device, type, 10ec means realtek :) )
    Qemu 0.12.2 and SVN r. 3552 - PING is not working.
    BOARDLOG.TXT
    It's a shortcoming of QEMU i'm afraid, on real machines, and some other emulators, it works fine.
  • Hi
    Description of the stack will be??
    Сделай шаг, и дорога появится сама собой

Стив Джобс
  • G@К wrote:Hi
    Description of the stack will be??
    http://wiki.kolibrios.org/wiki/New_stack

P.S. Ты не смог сделать "reset password" на своего прошлого юзера, потому что на "mail.ru" невозможно отослать мыло. Скажи CleverMouse другой мэйл, если хочешь, и она восстановит твоего прошлого юзера.