Маленький баг в macros.inc

Discussing libraries simplifying applications development
  • Хм, посмотрел в мануале, это действительно не так.

Я так понял, для генерации уникальных меток нужно добавлять local
    Last edited by e-andrew on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Anton_K wrote:Why "..jumpaddr:"? This labels should be marked as local with "local" directive. For now they are global (".." marks global labels) and macros can be used only once bacause of name collision of the label.
    A respected programmer told me they are unique, clearly I'm an idiot for not double checking.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • "respected programmer told me they are unique" - сразу говорю, что не я, сам прочитал это где-то.
  • e-andrew wrote:Я так понял, для генерации уникальных меток нужно добавлять local
    Да, именно так.
  • hidnplayr wrote:
    Anton_K wrote:Why "..jumpaddr:"? This labels should be marked as local with "local" directive. For now they are global (".." marks global labels) and macros can be used only once bacause of name collision of the label.
    A respected programmer told me they are unique, clearly I'm an idiot for not double checking.
    This programmer is no longer respected for watching our forum all the time and commenting about it on the IRC, but not having courage for commenting on the forum anymore.