End of support from my side, lets find Kolibri another home

Events from the world of KolibriOS and its developers
  • It would be better if the authority will have a few people - the dependence on a single leader is not the best solution.
  • XVilka wrote:CleverMouse, i think the best candidate.
    yes, indeed.
    but Wiki... she hates Wiki
  • Yes. I have the same opinion. Also these people, that offered possible servers before - it will be good if they setup mirror
  • Mario wrote:It would be better if the authority will have a few people - the dependence on a single leader is not the best solution.
    I agree - it is better to have 3-4 administrators rather than single one. Because if one of them leaves, we do not need to search for a new administrator urgently.
  • I suggest Sourcerer as second person. He understands networking technology and he is online - almost always.

P.S. and he loves the Wiki :-)
  • Mario
    imho CleverMouse and Sourcerer are the best admins. What do they think about?
    XVilka wrote:Yes. I have the same opinion. Also these people, that offered possible servers before - it will be good if they setup mirror
    I'm ready - but have only 1 database available now. Let me mirror Wiki first, as a test.
  • Okay :D I'll be glad to administrate wiki and may be main page.
  • Right now, I have the rights to delete files on FTP and Wiki, mostly to stop spammers.
    If these accounts stay as is, I can continue to do so.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • art_zh wrote:Let me mirror Wiki first, as a test.
    Облом:

Code: Select all

Your system has a combination of PHP and libxml2 versions which is buggy and can cause hidden data corruption in MediaWiki and other web apps. Upgrade to PHP 5.2.9 or later and libxml2 2.7.3 or later! ABORTING 
  • А обновить php нельзя?
  • И что, проекту конец?
    Программист не тот, кто постоянно пишет КОД, а тот кто сможет понять чужой КОД!!!
  • Artyom wrote:И что, проекту конец?
    Читай форум. Проект живее живых. Пиши код, будь мужиком!!!
    Из хаоса в космос
  • XVilka - Скоро обновлю. Вместе с хостом.

Artyom - все еще только начинается!
  • Any movement to success?