Pay for the code

Events from the world of KolibriOS and its developers
  • Работаю над вращением иконок. Уже почти готово, не считая лютого моргания кадров вращающейся иконки. Скину сорцы и бинарь пока сюда чтобы не потерять
    Attachments
    iconutils.inc (5.69 KiB)
    Downloaded 196 times
    @icon (11.96 KiB)
    Downloaded 198 times
    icon.asm (27.29 KiB)
    Downloaded 203 times
    The best way to predict the future is to create it.
  • Уже не моргает, но есть подтормаживание и артефакты. Выкладываю чтобы не потерять.
    Attachments
    @icon (12.18 KiB)
    Downloaded 197 times
    iconutils.inc (8.4 KiB)
    Downloaded 200 times
    icon.asm (27.76 KiB)
    Downloaded 196 times
    The best way to predict the future is to create it.
  • Someone already knows, someone maybe not that Mario (you're right THAT Mario who is Marat) works under exFAT support.
    Here is a small update about the current progress:
    Attachments
    VirtualBox_KolibriOS_04_01_2022_02_04_58.png
    VirtualBox_KolibriOS_04_01_2022_02_04_58.png (56.71 KiB)
    Viewed 13223 times
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Тестовая версия кода поддержки exFAT залита в trunk. Тема для обсуждения: exFAT
    Автор: sober_dev (он же Марат / Mario).

На данный момент реализовано только чтение с некоторыми ограничениями (см. тему выше).
    По словам Марио, план работ следующий:
    1) Сделать поддержку хэша имени файлов в драйвере. Саму процедуру вычисления хэша я уже написал и отладил. Теперь нужно правильно интегрировать в код, чтобы был прирост скорости.
    2) Реализовать: exFAT_CreateFile, exFAT_Write, exFAT_SetFileEnd, exFAT_SetFileInfo, exFAT_Delete, exFAT_CreateFolder, exFAT_Rename - все они требуют записи на диск и некоторые работу со структурой Cluster Heap, которая дополняет стандартную структуру FAT (File Allocation Table).
    По времени может занять месяца два, а может чуть больше.

Работу оплатил dunkaist (Ivan Baravy) за что ему огромное спасибо!!!
    После того как все работы будут закончены, будет бонус.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • use a specific cursor for window borders
    Was implemented by rgimad in #9850, #9848. 150$ are being paid.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Hi guys.

I'm from Brazil and I'm working on the translating into brasilian portuguese, using the lang.inc file. I'm also translating the .txt files and putting together the russian and english versions.

This interest to you guys? It has a little chance to be paid?!
  • Bonuino wrote:Hi guys.

I'm from Brazil and I'm working on the translating into brasilian portuguese, using the lang.inc file. I'm also translating the .txt files and putting together the russian and english versions.

This interest to you guys? It has a little chance to be paid?!
    The list of features to be paid is here only viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3788#p72391
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Hi there.

How can I get envolved with some item in the todo table?
  • Bonuino wrote:Hi there.

How can I get envolved with some item in the todo table?
    1. Choose any topic.
    2. Tell me you've started work on it.
    3. Finish work, commit to SVN.
    4. Code is being tested in order to verify that the task is completed succesfully.
    5. Get paid.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Hi Leency. And thank you.

I started the task "disk formatting".
  • Bonuino wrote:Hi Leency. And thank you.

I started the task "disk formatting".
    This is not an easy topic. I think it would be useful if you can describe your strategy when you have some. No hurry.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Hi, Leency.

Describe here or other place?
  • Bonuino wrote:Hi, Leency.

Describe here or other place?
    As you wish. Here or create a new topic.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Занимаюсь рефакторингом файловой подсистемы, а именно: переписыванием драйверов на iso9660 под основную модель работы файловой системы с дисковыми устройствами. Рефакторинг включает в себя также добавление интерфейса для обеспечения чтения/записи секторов из пользовательских программ (Disk formatting) и написание небольшой демонстрационной программы для форматирования диска/раздела.

I am engaged in refactoring of the file subsystem, namely: rewriting drivers to iso9660 for the basic model of the file system with disk devices. Refactoring also includes adding an interface to provide read/write sectors from user programs (Disk formatting) and writing a small demo program for formatting a disk/partition.