SSH client

• V0.6: Added support for file '/sys/configuration/known_host.ini' to store remote host keys, that will be verified during connection.
    V0.7: Added support for RSA with SHA2-256 host authentication
    V0.8: Added support for RSA with SHA2-512 host authentication
    punk_joker wrote:It looks great. I will necessarily test when return to home.
    Thanks!
    I'm interested to hear what algorithms your server(s) support, if you are willing to share.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • I have updated libcrash in #9216, now it includes more algorithms that can be used by a SSH client.
    hidnplayr wrote:I'm interested to hear what algorithms your server(s) support, if you are willing to share.
    Here is a command to get the information (output attached):

Code: Select all

$ for opt in $(ssh -Q help); do echo -e "\n## $opt"; ssh -Q $opt; done
    Attachments
    Downloaded 121 times
    Downloaded 116 times
  • From my Synology NAS
    Attachments
    Downloaded 124 times
    to infinity and beyond
  • V0.10 (svn #9987) now uses the ChaCha20-Poly1305 algorithm.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • V0.11 (svn #9990) now adds support for encrypt-then-mac modes. (Only tested hmac-sha2-256-etm so far)
  • V0.12 (svn #9991) encryption and authentication algorithms are no longer hard-coded and will now be selected automatically, as it should be.