impressive

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • Hi, astral_cracker. :)

The developers tried as they could.

Porting Firefox is very difficult, and there are not enough developers, so it's unlikely, I would even say that under current conditions - it's impossible. But there is Netsurf. NetSurf will save the world. :D

Personally, I believe that Firefox is not needed in KolibriOS, because it is very slow and hulking, and if a miracle happens and Firefox will be ported, KolibriOS will become unnecessary, because it will not be better than Windows, GNU/Linux or FreeBSD. I do not want another clone. KolibriOS must have its own Internet browser, same fast and lightweight like KolibriOS.
    The Glass is Always Half Full! :mrgreen:
  • Netsurf is a good place to start development, but as of now we still need a lot of things. Check under the network section on this forum and my videos about what is possible right now.
  • I guess that is a good point. it just amazes me how bloated windows is (and Linux for that matter), when I see something run so fast and is so small with all the stuff you need for a modern computer and desktop experience. you could probably claim "fastest operating system" out there. still amazing work. good job!
  • DarlingCod
    ах ты ж хитрая жопа
    Attachments
    0228ee2d6109753f626621a98f366c70.png
    0228ee2d6109753f626621a98f366c70.png (170.64 KiB)
    Viewed 3603 times
    Из хаоса в космос