Сеть в VirtualBox

KoOS network development
  • The problem is not in virtualbox I'm afraid :)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Дайте пожалуйста ссылку на работающий браузер.
  • There is no complete full fledged browser yet.
    But HTMLv should work on latest builds.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Good afternoon! Doczom and I found a network bug in Virtualbox! Kernel Revision 9249.
    Doczom, [05.11.21 14:14] says...
    "I confirm that the system freezes when the cable is disconnected. But it is not constant, sometimes everything freezes at once, sometimes everything freezes (most likely windows), but the mouse works, but jerkily. The processor is 100%. The bug is random, but presumably occurs when the connection is disconnected during an active data transfer. The bug is similar to the one that is observed when ftpd is running on a localhost, the system may hang off. This is definitely a problem in the network stack, but it is not entirely clear where to determine, it is possible that this is a problem in general of a network allocator, for example.
  • denius wrote:Good afternoon! Doczom and I found a network bug in Virtualbox! Kernel Revision 9249.
    Doczom, [05.11.21 14:14] says...
    "I confirm that the system freezes when the cable is disconnected. But it is not constant, sometimes everything freezes at once, sometimes everything freezes (most likely windows), but the mouse works, but jerkily. The processor is 100%. The bug is random, but presumably occurs when the connection is disconnected during an active data transfer. The bug is similar to the one that is observed when ftpd is running on a localhost, the system may hang off. This is definitely a problem in the network stack, but it is not entirely clear where to determine, it is possible that this is a problem in general of a network allocator, for example.
    Create issue in bugtracker
    to infinity and beyond