RTL 8111/8168B

KoOS network development
  • The computer is a samsung?

Zeroconfig does not receive a valid reply from DHCP server, there can be a lot of causes.
    One packet is dumped, this packet has "MAC control" protocol type, it is unsupported by KolibriOS.
    Does another computer with kolibri work with internet on your network?
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • hidnplayr wrote:The computer is a samsung?

Zeroconfig does not receive a valid reply from DHCP server, there can be a lot of causes.
    One packet is dumped, this packet has "MAC control" protocol type, it is unsupported by KolibriOS.
    Does another computer with kolibri work with internet on your network?
    Yes, the notebook is samsung,
    Yes, on my destop with RTL-8139 zeroconf wors correctly.
  • So perhaps transmit is not working. I have 3 different rtl8169 type cards wich i have not tested yet, i'll check if one of these has the same error.
    Last edited by hidnplayr on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Oh i remember, the driver can take a while to start up, and zeroconfig does not wait.
    Did you try loading zeroconfig again manually ?

PS: if it still does not work, can you test with net branch?