Board.KolibriOS.org
https://board.kolibrios.org/

What network card(s) do you have?
https://board.kolibrios.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1475
Page 2 of 2

Author:  popovpa [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What network card(s) do you have?

На ноутбуке:
Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection
Адаптер Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN

Author:  Mister Nikto [ Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What network card(s) do you have?

LAN| Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet
Wi-Fi| Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG

Author:  Wildwest [ Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What network card(s) do you have?

Realtek какой-то
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_06\4&34DDEAA3&0&00E5

Author:  Mario_r4 [ Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What network card(s) do you have?

Некоторые люди тоже в соцсетях в графе телефон пишут: сониэриксон или черного цвета, а задумывался то номер...

Author:  hidnplayr [ Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What network card(s) do you have?

Mister Nikto wrote:
LAN| Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet
Wi-Fi| Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG

Broadcom (57xx) is on the list for GSOC2014.

Wildwest wrote:
Realtek какой-то
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_06\4&34DDEAA3&0&00E5

This is an RTL8169 and is already supported.

Mario_r4 wrote:
Некоторые люди тоже в соцсетях в графе телефон пишут: сониэриксон или черного цвета, а задумывался то номер...

Black Sony Ericson is not supported, sorry...

Author:  Mario_r4 [ Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What network card(s) do you have?

hidnplayr wrote:
Black Sony Ericson is not supported, sorry...

Yes, yes - I appreciate your sarcasm too. :wink:

Author:  lev [ Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What network card(s) do you have?

What about Red one? :)

Author:  pirrrex [ Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What network card(s) do you have?

На реальном железе сеть не работает.
On real hardware, the network does not work.

"Intel 82547EI" Intel PRO/1000 CT
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1019&SUBSYS_0C07105B&REV_00\4&16EBCD95&0&0818

"Intel RC82540EM" Intel PRO/1000 MT
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_100E&SUBSYS_002E8086&REV_02\4&1F7DBC9F&0&20F0

"Intel SB82558B " Compaq NC3121
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1229&SUBSYS_B0D70E11&REV_05\4&1F7DBC9F&0&08F0

----
Перенёс разговор в более подходящую тему.
I moved the conversation to a more appropriate topic.
http://board.kolibrios.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=898&p=69136#p69136

Author:  hidnplayr [ Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What network card(s) do you have?

pirrrex wrote:
На реальном железе сеть не работает.
On real hardware, the network does not work.

"Intel 82547EI" Intel PRO/1000 CT
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1019&SUBSYS_0C07105B&REV_00\4&16EBCD95&0&0818

"Intel RC82540EM" Intel PRO/1000 MT
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_100E&SUBSYS_002E8086&REV_02\4&1F7DBC9F&0&20F0

"Intel SB82558B " Compaq NC3121
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1229&SUBSYS_B0D70E11&REV_05\4&1F7DBC9F&0&08F0


All three listed cards should work already.
"Does not work" is however a very poor bug report..

Is the card detected?
Is the MAC address of the card correctly corrected? (Check netstat program)
Is the link detected? (when a network cable is plugged in, check netstat program)
Does receiving work? (check netstat program for received packets)
Does sending work? (check with direct cable connection to another PC running wireshark)
Are there any errors present on the debug board?
...

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC+03:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/