People aren't perfect and make mistakes. You are insulting others and wasting space on this forum.
I am terribly sorry for art_zh
's behavior. I have deleted his offending post now. No one should be treated like that just for making a mistake in our OS name. I was in army reserve service during that time, so I missed this post, and found it out only now. I apologize again for taking measures so late.
Regarding your original question, below are instructions for USB flash disks. It should work the same for USB hard disk:
1. Insert your USB stick into Windows PC and format it with FAT32.
2. Download latest "Universal image Flash/HDD" from here: http://builds.kolibrios.org/eng/latest-distr.7z
3. Unzip the downloaded file with 7zip.
4. Go to folder ..latest-distr\HD_Load\USB_Boot and read file "readme.txt".
5. Run file "inst.exe", select your USB stick and press OK.
6. Copy file ..latest-distr\kolibri.img to the parent directory of USB stick.
7. Try booting from this USB stick (remember to enable USB boot in BIOS, and give it highest priority).
8. Only if it doesn't boot successfully, go to folder ..latest-distr\HD_Load\USB_Boot and run file "setmbr.exe"
If you use Linux, then perform Linux-related instructions at the bottom of "readme.txt".