When will there be a Chinese version?

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • The correct question is when the font will contain Chinese chars. I doubt it will happen soon: such font may not fit into OS image. The unicode is already supported though.
  • Luckily, I have a good memory for URLs because I couldn't find this anywhere on google nowadays...
    http://web.archive.org/web/200609041204 ... 80/menuet/
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • The files of interest..
    Attachments
    k078.rar (156.88 KiB)
    Simplified chinese menuetos 0.78 kernel sources
    Downloaded 372 times
    m078cn.rar (588.44 KiB)
    Simplified chinese menuetos 0.78 image
    Downloaded 360 times
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • hidnplayr wrote:Luckily, I have a good memory for URLs because I couldn't find this anywhere on google nowadays...
    http://web.archive.org/web/200609041204 ... 80/menuet/
    Maybe I need aVPN to help me :(
  • hidnplayr wrote:The files of interest..
    We can not use any of them
    Google series、wikipedia chinese version、ccFox.info、ProjectH、Battle.NET 、WordPress、Microsoft Live、GitHub、Amazon、Archive、Box.com、Disqus、SoundCloud、inoreader、Feedly、FlipBoard、Twitter、Tumblr、Facebook、Flickr、imgur、Instagram、DuckDuckGo、Ixquick、Yahoo、Google Services、Google apis、Android、Youtube、Google Drive、UpLoad、Appspot、Googl eusercontent、Gstatic、Gmail、Google other、Google Play
  • I like this operating system, it's pretty good and fast. But my father is not good at English. Is there any remedy? :twisted: :twisted:
  • davidvinh wrote:I like this operating system, it's pretty good and fast. But my father is not good at English. Is there any remedy? :twisted: :twisted:
    Currently there is no Chinese font available for KolibriOS.
    This project will possibly require some programming in assembly and knowledge of the Chinese language.