How to set fasm files from KolibriOS

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • In fasm for KolibriOS, you need to input filenames for input- and outputfiles manually, the folder in wich these files reside may be selected with gui, or also typed.
    Easier may be to open your .asm fle in tinypad and pressing run/compile (ctrl+F9 on keyboard)

in Kolibrios debugger, for example to load the program called test:
    load /rd/1/test

PS: welcome to the forums!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • what I try to say is the button input not working.
    Can be the main reason I use virtualbox.
    Has a input dialog ?
    Where is store the asm files.
    As I say pressing the input button just put some points ... after example.asm
  • What version of kolibrios are you using? Are you using the latest version from http://builds.kolibrios.org ?
    Virtualbox works fine for me, I use it all the time.

The source code of KolibriOS programs and kernel can be found on our SVN server.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Solve it the issue
    I use svn3138-iso.7z now and working well .
    The steps : make one file example.asm with TINYPAD and then open it with FASM.
    Thank you. Regards.