Do kolibrios site need any additional services?

Find out what others think about your ideas
  • Jabber conference?
    P.S. IRC sux!
  • Марио, тебя и в IRC очень редко можно увидеть, а будешь ли пользоваться джаббером?
  • Mario wrote:Jabber conference?
    Jabber conference already exists on Jabber.ru. Jabber.ru hosts on Yandex servers, it network recognizes as Yandex network and then Jabber.ru is local for the users whose provider takes part in "Yandex is local" program. Check yours.

Because of it I have access to Jabber.ru even if I forget to pay for internet. :)
  • No one said something about additional forum themes and about moving bug tracking to redmine
  • I don't mind moving bug tracking to Redmine, as it's not used now anyway (only 21 bugs were opened so far). Regarding themes - I guess we should duplicate existing functionality first, and only then add improvements.
  • this is easy to do. very easy.
  • Go ahead! :mrgreen:
  • WIP :)
  • A change I would like to suggest is adding 'human check' captcha/recaptcha + email address check to sign up for wiki/forum/..

Also (but this may not be so simple), it would be very interesting if a user only needs to sign up for one account, giving him access to all services.
    Later on, he/she can be granted extra permissions such as writing to the SVN.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Hm. About one ID for all services - this is not so hard, btw.
  • hidnplayr wrote:A change I would like to suggest is adding 'human check' captcha/recaptcha + email address check to sign up for wiki/forum/..
    I second this - would help to prevent spam registrations.
  • About one user database - which registration need to be first? Board? Wiki?
  • gobby?

Unfortunatelly there is no good auto-translators nowadays. Otherwise it would be very good to translate forum posts for English speaking people.
  • XVilka wrote:About one user database - which registration need to be first? Board? Wiki?
    Board seems most logical
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein