End of support from my side, lets find Kolibri another home

Events from the world of KolibriOS and its developers
  • Mario wrote:I will have a broadband connection to 4 Mbps, but the "white"IP address in the present - it is a problem.
    What is "white" IP address? You mean "virtual" or "internal" or "dynamic" IP maybe?
    Mario wrote:tick-tock... tick-tock...
    I think that XVilka's offer is the best so far, no?
  • yogev_ezra wrote:What is "white" IP address? You mean "virtual" or "internal" or "dynamic" IP maybe?
    NAT
    yogev_ezra wrote:I think that XVilka's offer is the best so far, no?
    I am looking all ways.
  • It would be great, if at least two servers will be available: one - main, and one mirror
  • As yogev_ezra, I think that the offer from XVilka is the best. Now probably a good strategy is to give root access on the mentioned server to mike.dld so he can just copy all the configuration - of course, if mike.dld doesn't object.
  • I'm not against anything if that's your choice. There's still plenty of time, so make sure you wouldn't have to move again any time soon.
    in code we trust
  • XVilka - so what do you say? Do you agree to be our host for the next 2-3 years? :wink:
  • I'm already said. Only if someone kills me - it can be broken. But I'm prefer to have mirror, anyway. Or we can run webserver as distributed net (few claster nodes), etc
  • Хаосу, знаете ли, без разницы, как его величают — на то он и Хаос.
  • If choose hosting - not russian, please, it have too big cost and less features than uk, de, etc...
  • just write me - when you'll be ready
  • I suppose the proposal doesn't go to me, but to others. If you have already made your mind or need a poll - speak out.
    in code we trust
  • I have no objection.
  • I support this proposal.
    I also suggest myself as a site maintainer when mike.dld will leave, so I will need a root access too, but this of course should be confirmed by others.
  • i'm going to create qemu-kvm virtual host for hosting, so you can do everything you want with it.