sq_game

Entertainment for 5 minutes, hours, days
  • Nice. Should i post it on official forum?
  • Post it, please. BTW, if you know the name of this game and how to play it (I mean strategy and algorithm to play to win), tell me please.
  • thx. no i dont know anything about the game. posting on official forum . come and visit us on the other forum.
  • I don't see the game. But if pressing button change color of all cells in column and row including pressed cell, the result is following:
    For even to even field you can always win: If you press all cells in column and row of specified cell (including specified cell), only specified cell change color.
    For odd to odd field you can't win in all cases: if you press all cells in column and row of specified cell (excluding specified cell), nothing happens i.e. you have less than 2^(n*n) winable configurations.
    If pressing button don't change color of pressed cell than you should switch odd and even words.
  • ;функция random
    pop ebx
    xor eax, 0xdeadbeef ; <--- тут
    add eax,[generator]

есть roast beef - ростбиф
    а есть DEADBEEF тоже блюдо видать... :)
  • Поднимем тему, которой 13 лет (о, Б-же).
    ealex wrote:Написал я маленькую игру. Как называется, не знаю, но где-то ее видел.
    Игра эта называется https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lights_Out_(игра)

Я обновил ее UI и код. Получилось вот так.
    lights.png
    lights.png (20.45 KiB)
    Viewed 6833 times
    Еще оказалось, что игра не добавлена в Игровой центр, я исправил это упущение. Rev #7373.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • О, так лучше гораздо!
    И цвет окна теперь системный.
    Только смысла переименования не понял. Автор как захотел, так и назвал — его личное дело.
  • О
    Я не знал про эту игру, и поэтому написал свою, fridge, там не цвета, а картинки
    SVN/programs/games/fridge