TopPanel

Your KolibriOS applications go here
  • Do you think you can add the possibility to use these skins? viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1115
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • I couldn't download these skins (downloaded only skined_dock.7z). But I think possible make a similar skins based on those.
  • I like panel, but not its' skins. Also, I don't sure I want to use it - my laptop's screen isn't very big to add two panels.
  • Original files are here: http://ftp.kolibrios.org/pub/programs/trolly/

PS: nice work already ;)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • If there is a need, then there is nothing stopping to add the top panel to @panel. All users can do is customizable. Separate negative - I'm lazy ass and I'm write code only if a good mood and free time. Also, on my own PC, I always clean the any additional panel, except for the bottom panel.
    Всем чмоки в этом проекте! Засуньте эти 11 лет себе в жопу!
  • The idea of this panel is add drop-down lists. Theoretically, it's possible to add such feature (with fast launch) to current panel though.
  • I'd prefer to be able to choose between two small programs rather then having to use one big one :)
  • hidnplayr
    Excellent! You have freed me. :D
  • Mario_r4
    You lazy basterd ;)
  • Some skins.
    Screenshots:
    Spoiler:
    Backgrounds2.gif
    Backgrounds2.gif (285.38 KiB)
    Viewed 8223 times
    Attachments
    BackGrounds2.7z (12.25 KiB)
    Downloaded 372 times
    Last edited by 0CodErr on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Hmm, what`s about macos-style dock? It`s not so hard to make, but may be useful, and intersting for users.
    Нуб зеленый.
  • SoUrcerer wrote:my laptop's screen isn't very big to add two panels
    Я вот так и не смог понять, в чём тут проблема. У тебя экран уменьшается что ли? :lol:
    Mario_r4 wrote:there is nothing stopping to add the top panel to @panel.
    А для чего конкретно? Они ведь и по отдельности прекрасно работают.
  • 0CodErr wrote:
    Mario_r4 wrote:there is nothing stopping to add the top panel to @panel.
    А для чего конкретно? Они ведь и по отдельности прекрасно работают.
    Подразумевалось, что я задумывал новую панель с реализацией вторичных потоков, рисующих дополнительные панели, на которых можно размешать как дублирующие элементы, так и раскидывать без повторения. Но поскольку мое время ограничено, да и особо никого не интересовало это, то я забил на это дело.
  • Уменьшено потребление памяти.
    Уменьшена перерисовка.
    Добавлена возможность использования второго системного шрифта(опция в tp.ini hFont=1 и vFont=1 для горизонтального и вертикального меню соответственно).
    Вот так это выглядит:
    Spoiler:Image
    А для следующего скриншота я воспользовался этим багом viewtopic.php?p=49859#p49859
    Backgrounds3All.png
    Backgrounds3All.png (81.89 KiB)
    Viewed 8223 times
    TopPanel.7z (10.69 KiB)
    Downloaded 371 times
    Ещё кое-какие скины:
    BackGrounds3.7z (7.96 KiB)
    Downloaded 360 times
    Скриншоты:
    Spoiler:
    Backgrounds3.gif
    Backgrounds3.gif (506.91 KiB)
    Viewed 8223 times
    Last edited by 0CodErr on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.