Правила оформления кода

Events from the world of KolibriOS and its developers
  • Mario_r4 wrote:
    esevece wrote:
    CleverMouse wrote:Я обновила список правил. Теперь прекоммитный хук проверяет, что все файлы .asm, .inc, .txt имеют кодировку UTF-8 и не содержат BOM. Хук, к сожалению, распространяется только на kernel/trunk.
    Требование кодировки относится только к исходникам, скомпилированные файлы могут использовать всё, что им нравится. Для перекодирования в процессе компиляции я написала немного макросов в kernel/trunk/encoding.inc, они принимают на вход строку в UTF-8 и генерируют бинарник с этой же строкой в предписанной кодировке - cp866, latin1, cp850 в зависимости от макроса.
    Is possible to do the same with the programs?
    No. Only kernel. Otherwise, I will stop writing the code for the project.
    Ok.
    I don't understand why you said "Otherwise, I will stop writing the code for the project.".
  • esevece wrote:I don't understand why you said "Otherwise, I will stop writing the code for the project.".
    Because the position of the programmer has implemented UTF8 in the kernel source code is maximalist and radical. If the application will be converted to UTF8, it will also affect their formatting. No tabs - only spaces. For me, the use of space is very uncomfortable and I am not ready to abandon the use of tabs. For this reason, I outlined my position.
    Всем чмоки в этом проекте! Засуньте эти 11 лет себе в жопу!
  • Mario_r4 wrote:
    esevece wrote:I don't understand why you said "Otherwise, I will stop writing the code for the project.".
    Because the position of the programmer has implemented UTF8 in the kernel source code is maximalist and radical. If the application will be converted to UTF8, it will also affect their formatting. No tabs - only spaces. For me, the use of space is very uncomfortable and I am not ready to abandon the use of tabs. For this reason, I outlined my position.
    Now I understand. Thank you.
  • Mario_r4 wrote:Я возможно ошибаюсь, но скрипты вероятно работают в комплексе, а следовательно где будет перекодировка из UTF8, там будет "прощайте табы"
    Ошибаешься.
    Сделаем мир лучше!
  • CleverMouse wrote:
    Mario_r4 wrote:Я возможно ошибаюсь, но скрипты вероятно работают в комплексе, а следовательно где будет перекодировка из UTF8, там будет "прощайте табы"
    Ошибаешься.
    So can you please recode all the code to UTF8 (without enforcing spaces instead of tabs)?
    That would help people like esevece a lot, to make their localization.
  • yogev_ezra wrote:
    CleverMouse wrote:
    Mario_r4 wrote:Я возможно ошибаюсь, но скрипты вероятно работают в комплексе, а следовательно где будет перекодировка из UTF8, там будет "прощайте табы"
    Ошибаешься.
    So can you please recode all the code to UTF8 (without enforcing spaces instead of tabs)?
    That would help people like esevece a lot, to make their localization.
    I didn't prohibit changing encoding outside the kernel to anybody, did I?
    Сделаем мир лучше!
  • yogev_ezra
    Вообще никто не мешает вынести все языковые константы в отдельные файлы для разных языков, тогда никакой UTF8 не нужен вообще.
    Всем чмоки в этом проекте! Засуньте эти 11 лет себе в жопу!