SETUP

• How about removing unused functions in the kernel? Removal from the SETUP is only half the job.
  • Yes, it's the next logical step.
    First i'll modernize the setup program some more.

What system functions are we talking about?
    20 - midi
    58 - Old filesystem function

I have searched for the number 58 in the entire program code repository and have not found it once.
    So if the C library is also equipped with the newer function 70 (wich i believe it is), it is time to remove it once and for all.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Nobody cares?
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Возможно всем действительно похуй.

Yes, possibly nobody cares :wink:
  • Nope. Good ideas.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Not use, not need.
  • popovpa wrote:Not use, not need.
    Because it old. If it will be updated, it will be usefull.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • hidnplayr
    Some parameters has not used, but keep the order of the parameter has always needed.
    Fixed to SVN r. 2319.

Another way is to change setup.dat, but it may require effort to edit a dependent nightly builds.
  • Did not notice that, sorry.
    I have already designed a new version wich uses .ini file (through libini) to store settings.
    Also the gui has been updated.

But the laptop on wich I wrote this is having some troubles...
    I plan to get back at this ;)
  • Well, good luck.
  • I found 2 bugs in NB SVN#2474 (real iron).

1. Wrong text displayng (Very old bug).
    2. Disorder with "SETUP" background. When i start the programme, and make click to the background, then bring mouse back in programme, and make click by "SETUP" in any place, occur changing the background under mouse cursor (New bug).

See screenshots.

Image Image Image

Sorry for my bad english. :mrgreen:
  • В топку этот стиль окон - я бы его вообще выпилил из ядра, поставив заглушку для совместимости.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • А причем тут стиль окна? Стиль окна стандартный. А градиентная заливка это стандартная фича.
  • 1. Она глючит как показано на скрине.
    2. Она отстойная в принципе.
    Из хаоса в космос