Lua

• Hello zanuzzo,

There is already a port of Lua in Kolibri.

Regards,
    Kiril
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Thanks, I didn't know.
    Is it a compiler?
  • First before you write a message you need spend some time using KolibriOS. Then you have to search this forum. And only then you may create a question.

If the required information is in Russian then you can use Google website translator.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • You're not a mod, but you feel a boss.
    Aren't you?
  • By the way, my idea is to use Lua as a "second language" for KOS development, so translate or compile to FASM.
    So, Lua shouldn't be just ported, but rather *integrated* in KOS.
  • hi, zanuzzo
    you are very welcome to drive any existing project here, or start a new one if you wish.

In the other hand, imho Leency asked a reasonably good first question: have you tried the existing Lua port yet?
    - even if you don't like it - you might wish to improve/upgrade/optimize it - just to save your development time
  • May be, but look at this his other reply here http://board.kolibrios.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4086

He's not so helpful
  • zanuzzo
    anyone may have bad periods in his life, please don't take it personally.
    I feel sorry I also was sometimes rood with newcomers on this forum.

you can't imagine how many stupid guys and AI robots have already been politely welcomed here, so just take it as a textual "hello" captcha ;)

the main point is: if you want something to be done - just try to do a little bit, show your code and explain all benefits
    then ask CleverMouse to get your pass to SVN - and drive your project(s) as a full-member developer
    Last edited by art_zh on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Ok, thanks
  • I will add to what art_zh said the following (do not think anything bad): your message was too similar to the next Wishlist, and there were so many of them on the forum that the next simply caused frank irritation (+ burning up the ass).

Прибавлю к тому, что сказал art_zh, следующее (не подумайте ничего плохого): ваше сообщение было слишком похоже на очередные хотелки, а их на форуме уже накопилось столько, что очередная просто вызывает откровенное раздражение (+подгорание задницы).
    Монтировка решит всё 8)