PokéMini

• Welcome to the forums and congrats with your first port.
    It looks like the rom inside the .zip package contains copyrighted material, you might better not distribute it here...

Keep up the good work.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Hi, gameblabla

Great port and works very stable. Cool!
    Nice to meet you here :)
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Thanks guys, i plan to port more emulators !
    hidnplayr wrote:It looks like the rom inside the .zip package contains copyrighted material, you might better not distribute it here...
    No worries, this is a homebrew game made from scratch by Justburn & Palkone.
    More details here.
    Great port and works very stable. Cool!
    Nice to meet you here
    Thanks, i had some problems with the file browser though...
    Files are detected as folders as well so that's why i have to use the "Open With" thingy instead...
  • > Thanks, i had some problems with the file browser though...
    Hmm... strange. Maybe you did something wrong? Please, describe a problem more precise.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Leency wrote:> Thanks, i had some problems with the file browser though...
    Hmm... strange. Maybe you did something wrong? Please, describe a problem more precise.
    I think it'll will better to experience it yourself, i have attached two broken emulators :
    PokeMini with its built-in file browser and Potator, another emulator where files are detected as folders.
    Attachments
    Broken emulators on KolibriOS to show how their file browsers behave differently from Windows/Linux.
    Downloaded 378 times
  • Yes, I see. Problem reproduced http://prntscr.com/7w26eo

Serge,
    Do you have any idea why that happens?
    Из хаоса в космос
  • PokeMini has an issue: close app via window "X" -> background sound still plays.
    Из хаоса в космос