The things I have added:
1) Test task, added detection with extended model instead of model for the new intel CPUs.
2) Merged three(Martings + 2.29 + mine) version in PowerDodge's version. Improved formatting in the first window.
3) Added detection of codenames for new Intel CPUs: IvyBridge, SandyBridge, SandyBridge-E, Arrandale, Gulftown, Westmere-EX, Clarksfield, Bloomfield,Nehalem-EX, Yorkfield, Dunnington, Clovertown, Merom Conroe, Cedar Mill, Nocona Irwindale, NoconaIrwindale, Dothan, Cedarview, Lincroft and Pineview.
4) Added detection of AMD k-10 series: AMD Athlon 7750 Black Edition, Opteron 2300-series, Opteron 8300-series, Phenom X4, Phenom X3, Athlon X2, Sempron, Opteron (Shanghai) 2387, Opteron (Magny-Cours), Opteron (Shanghai) 8300 series, Turion II.
Some other articles (Because I put a lot of time and energy writing these reports, I thought I should share it here as well
1) How to install KolibriOS in QEMU: http://www.mansithakkar.com/gsoc-commun ... ng-period/
2) How to edit and test application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vGV ... sp=sharing
3) CPUs of intel: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LVD ... sp=sharing
4) Traslated KolibriOS in Gujarati and Hindi.
Things weren't done my me:
1) I was not able to finish design task.