Tetris

Entertainment for 5 minutes, hours, days
  • And what do you want?

yogev_ezra: Hm, this one is Dmitry, which was mentioned in chat, or another student?
  • Wildwest wrote:And what do you want?
    He wants to apply as a student, so he wants to submit a fix for Pause button bug: ftp://ftp.kolibrios.org/users/yogev_ezra/TetrisBug.avi (as one of prospective student requirements is to submit a bugfix or improvement via our SVN, to prove he/she can manage it). But since the topic on "Tetris" did not exist at all, I told him to start a new topic and copy the info from your website.
    Wildwest wrote:Hm, this one is Dmitry, which was mentioned in chat, or another student?
    No, totally different one. Dmitry is puhoshville
  • Hello,
    My name is Arvind(dnivra on Freenode) and I'm interested in working with KolibriOS as a student during Google Summer of Code, 2014. I have been working on a bug yogev told me about in Tetris. I have included a description and and the patch for the bug in this post. It would be great if my patch could be reviwed and if it is good, then I could commit it to the SVN repository.

Description of bug
    The pause button in Tetris does not work properly. In particular, the blocks can still be moved around and rotated which should not be possible.

Fix
    Labels adr30, adr31 and adr32 point to the code which handles the UP, RIGHT and LEFT key press events. I added the following patch which executes the code associated with the key press events only if pause flag is not set.
    Downloaded 305 times
  • dnivra
    JFYI - it is possible to make only one check instead of five check:

Code: Select all

cmp dword[pauses], 1 ; fixes pause bug
    I believe you are understand how it can be implemented.
    Всем чмоки в этом проекте! Засуньте эти 11 лет себе в жопу!