VNC client

• screenshot of your application looks cool :)
  • hidnplayr
    The application Panel you remade?
  • Mario79 wrote:hidnplayr
    Did you remake the Panel application?
    mario, the screenshot was made by heaviron so you will have to ask heavyiron about the panel ;)
  • hidnplayr
    Well, I mistaken, I apologize. :-)
    You have written good application.
    Good luck.
  • hidnplayr

Why VNCclient has by default

Code: Select all

mode	      db 0 ; 0 = connection details, 1 = authentication
    In this mode writes nothing to the window. Why? May be it need some explanations.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • :( can't connect to my VNC server from KolibriOS.
    Server is VINO, settings are "allow other users view my desktop" and "allow users control my desktop". All connections are unsecured.
    Screen resolution 1280x800x32 or 1024x768x32.
    VNCclients writes "No vnc server on this address". It's means that "RFB" message hadn't been received. I checked my server with telnet and had "RFB 003.007" or something like this.
  • When this byte is 0, the gui should ask for server address (and port number).
    When it is 1, it should ask for user name and/or password (wich is not implemented yet).

There was a problem in the code for drawing the GUI, fixed now.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • The current VNC client does not yet support this newer RFB protocol.

EDIT: VNC servers are backwards compatible and can be requested to run on VNC 3.3 protocol.
    If the connection failed, it was because of a bug in my program.
    Last edited by hidnplayr on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Now it looks much more better.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Can VNC client connect to localhost?
  • I dont think there is a workin loopback system in network stack right now.
    Also, there is no VNC server, so i dont see the point..
  • Hope you'll like these screenshots. First is Dillo, and second is Wine running Photoshop.
    wow.png
    wow.png (31.34 KiB)
    Viewed 13028 times
    ps.png
    ps.png (29.39 KiB)
    Viewed 13028 times
  • #5663: Return the VNC client back to working state.
    #5666: Added CopyRect encoding support.
  • #5668: bugfixes, better GUI, error reporting.
    #5669: use more memory to assemble.
    #5670: Fixed problem with redraw, corrected mouse coordinates, preliminary keyboard support, GUI fixes.
    #5677: better keyboard support, selectable pixelformat at compile time (8bpp/16bpp/24bpp), bugfixes.
    #5680: support for VNC authentication.
    Attachments
    vnc1.png
    vnc1.png (2.21 KiB)
    Viewed 11533 times
    vnc2.png
    vnc2.png (2.24 KiB)
    Viewed 11533 times
    vnc3.png
    vnc3.png (31.17 KiB)
    Viewed 11533 times