SSH, RDP, Spice & Citrix clients

• There is no SSH client, nor has anyone attempted to write/port one AFAIK.
    There has been a port of RDP client but its unfinished. (viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3054) If you know C, you might be able to fix it.
    There is however a native VNC client but is outdated and does not support any encryption whatsoever. I could update it if you can convince me to re-arrange my priorities.
    No support for Spice or Citrix ICA exists that I know of.

If you are looking for a ready made solution, you might be better of with a small linux distro.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Update for future references:
    The VNC client has been updated since, and is now again in a usable state (see viewtopic.php?f=40&t=623)
    An SSH client is still on my personal wish list. If somebody has the time, please port https://2ton.com.au/HeavyThing/ from 64 to 32 bit FASM :)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein