PASTA

• Demo screenshot:
    Spoiler:
    kolibrios.png
    kolibrios.png (52.74 KiB)
    Viewed 7644 times
    Last edited by hidnplayr on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • "Pasta" should be title. Flag -t for @notify.
    If it just uploads text from buffer to Pasta, then better to write:
    "Pasta
    Text from buffer was successfully uploaded to
    link".

Usefull program.
    Good job.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Yes, I realised it only after comitting to SVN.

I'm thinking about the following implementation:
    When program is run, try to upload text from clipboard to server.
    On succes, remove original text from clipboard and place the URL to paste on clipboard.
    Display sucess message with @notify

When the program is run with parameters, take the input from a file instead of clipboard.
    (Then it will be possible to implement an option 'send to pasta' in filemanagers for txt and log files)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • It is very cool!!! I think you can add some button to TinyPad and TEdit, which will send text to pasta.

So, can we make your own Twitter with blackjack and hookers?
    Last edited by Wildwest on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Wildwest wrote:
    Spoiler:Image
    So, we can make your own Twitter with blackjack and hookers?
    Yes, very helpfull, thanks.