FTP client

• Progress Update
    So GSoC is coming to and end and here is a gist of all the work done during this GSoC - https://gist.github.com/nisargshah95/0b ... 3190da0e63
    I request you to check out FTPC and report bugs, if any :D
    Note - For logging, change default path from ftp.ini file.
    Attachments
    ftpc.zip (54.67 KiB)
    Downloaded 311 times
    Last edited by nisargshah95 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • So I have changed the color theme to white-grey (hopefully it looks more pleasant now) and also filled up the extra space to some extent. Let me know if there are any issues.
    Attachments
    ftpc.zip (57.78 KiB)
    Downloaded 314 times
  • Maybe it's time to upload it to SVN?
  • Pathoswithin wrote:Maybe it's time to upload it to SVN?
    Good idea. I will confirm with ashmew2 first if he sees any issues (since he has mentored this project). If he agrees, I will commit it to SVN.
  • Hey, any news?
    You can upload to SVN as is version and than update it if need.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Hmm. ok I will upload it to SVN in a few hours.
  • hey

Yes, please upload to SVN
    ---
    Check out the Netsurf Web Browser for KolibriOS.
    Read the wiki and happy hacking with KolibriOS!
  • Yes I already uploaded it as Leency said I could modify it later. But I am having issues over how to put the the modified icons for boxlib's tree list. I converted the icons to PNG but don't know how to combine the new PNGs with the existing ones (as suggested by Pathoswithin to keep image size minimum).
    So currently, there's simply blank space in place of the tree list icons in FTPC.
  • nisargshah95, I just note that to load the png file you can use cnv_png.obj library. For example, this library already used by opendialhttp://websvn.kolibrios.org/filedetails ... endial.asm and iconhttp://websvn.kolibrios.org/filedetails ... 40icon.asm.
  • I am loading images using libimg currently. I can load PNG images properly, that is not the issue. My concern is if I merge two PNGs (for example the old TL_SYS_16.PNG and the modified TL_SYS_16_W.PNG, how would boxlib know which parts of the combined PNG to load?
  • nisargshah95 wrote:how would boxlib know which parts of the combined PNG to load?
    Oh, I think it would be better do not merge them then.
  • nisargshah95 wrote:So I have changed the color theme to white-grey (hopefully it looks more pleasant now) and also filled up the extra space to some extent. Let me know if there are any issues.
    Looks gorgeous!
    nisargshah95 wrote:
    zutokaza wrote:Feedback:
    I think the blue color is a bit too much on the eyes and there is too much extra space.
    The blue color is the default color for the window and many applications use it. I will try to see what can be done. I agree about the extra space though, but the problem is the width of tree list element is fixed, so its difficult to fill that gap between the two tree list elements. Will try to do something about it.
    Also, thank you for mentioning the default color. I learned something new.
  • I want the fix the icon issue with ftpc once and for all, but I don't understand where to put the icon file. I am using the icon files from develop/libraries/box_lib/trunk/ but if i specify path to box_lib/trunk then the build does not include the icons. How do I include those icons in ftpc?
    I see that t_edit has those files in its own directory. Should I follow the same path?