ftps::текущее состояние разработки

• ftps does not support passive mode wich filezilla uses as default.
    No problem, filezilla wil automatically use PORT mode, wich should work. It is possible you might need to change some options in filezilla for it to work with virtualbox.

connection>ftp>active mode:
    - disable 'use no external ip on local connection'
    - fill in the IP of your main network adapter in 'use the following ip address'

I am working on a new ftp daemon (called ftpd), wich works with the new network stack.
    I have already implemented most basic functions but it needs a lot of work before i will add it to nightbuild of /new-stack

I dont have any interest in further developing ftps, and possible nobody else has either.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Thank You very much!

How i understood, ftps is obsolete program, but ftpd need new network stack, but this new network stack is not yet in trunk ...

P.S. I am working on a new Kolibri OS system call C - wrapper functions.

Are NET system calls in trunk obsolete too?

/Sorry for my English.../
  • Correct,

The new network function calls are described here: http://wiki.kolibrios.org/wiki/New_network_api
    They are designed to be compatible with socket functions in unix, windows,..

Your english is much better then my russian ;)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein