Heavyweights when are compared with KolibriOS

Everything you can't fit into other forums
  • Why do you have such interest in comparing OSes by size? Every OS can be small or big - it depends on how many apps are included in distro. MenuetOS (both M32 and M64) is a small OS, but have some extra applications. She is definitely not bigger than KolibriOS by size.
  • trident wrote:yogev_ezra, unfortunately I forgot to ask.
    The MenuetOS is heavyweight when is compared with KolibriOS?
    MenuetOS is roughly the same as KolibriOS. It's not heavyweight.
    trident wrote:If it's not too late and if not too much to ask, what are all the others operating systems who are heavyweights when are compared with KolibriOS?
    Can you please explain why do you keep asking such questions? You don't have anything more useful to do?
    And why do you keep creating multiple users and asking the same things using different users?
    français
    waretrue
    trident
    If you do not answer us now why are you doing that, I am going to ban all your users and make sure you will never register any more user on our forum.
  • Report of conversation that continued via PM (according to topic-starter's request):
    trident wrote:Please excuse, I will not ask more about binary code and not repeat no question that is not answered.
    yogev_ezra wrote:Thanks. But WHY are you asking them? Are you doing a study or Doctorate on Operating Systems? Or just curious? Or what?
    trident wrote:Just curious, I really like much this subject.

I asked to say whether if the operating systems Plan 9, Unix commercials, operating systems BSD, PureDarwin and Haiku are heavyweights when are compared with KolibriOS, but unfortunately I forgot to ask what are all the others operating systems who are heavyweights when are compared with KolibriOS?
    yogev_ezra wrote:We are a small project and we are busy developing and maintaining it in our spare time (it's a volunteer job, we do not get paid). So please try not to waste our time in theoretic discussions - you can use http://forum.osdev.org/ for such questions.
    trident wrote:Now we made peace, please put in last topic that I created the our conversations via private message or put what is best for you to show to all of the forum that we made peace for that my fame not keep negative.
  • yogev_ezra
    imho it's a very bad style to expose any PM to open threads.

Private messages should forewer remain in private space (unless the BOTH sides want to publish it).

Otherwise, people won't trust you soon.

trident
    dont forget BaremetalOS
  • art_zh wrote:yogev_ezra
    imho it's a very bad style to expose any PM to open threads.
    Private messages should forewer remain in private space (unless the BOTH sides want to publish it).
    Otherwise, people won't trust you soon.
    The topic-starter in fact requested me to publish it.