Mouse cannot move Dell Latitude C640

Everything you can't fit into other forums
  • It doesn't work and behaves the same as before.
  • Then the problem is not in the network driver, maybe it's in the drive subsystem as yogev suggested..
    Mario, are you awake? ;)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • hidnplayr wrote:Then the problem is not in the network driver, maybe it's in the drive subsystem as yogev suggested..
    Mario, are you awake? ;)
    As I already said: it's not network card problem - it's IDE controller driver problem (the one Mario works on - discussed here). If you are able to edit kolibri.img file (for example, with WinImage, like hidnplayr suggested above), please edit file AUTORUN.DAT and remove the line that contains SEARCHAP (it should be the last line). After removing that line, replace the file inside the image, and try again. The system shouldn't get stuck. If it doesn't get stuck indeed, then please open program PCIDEV (it shows all devices of your computer) make a screenshot of it, and post it here.
  • Alternatively, try to download and install another build from http://builds.kolibrios.org/eng/history/ and find which of them work fine.
  • Всем чмоки в этом проекте! Засуньте эти 11 лет себе в жопу!
  • mdickie
    Also, please check out the new rev.3881
    http://builds.kolibrios.org/eng/
    Всем чмоки в этом проекте! Засуньте эти 11 лет себе в жопу!
  • No, it doesn't work. Well, for now I don't want to burn more CDs. I will wait till it is more stable.
    Greetings,
    MDickie
  • Why don't you use USB stick?
  • You can use grub4dos, grub, grub2 for boot images from hd, not burning them to cd. Now i have 15 versions of kolibri in boot menu(this was need for testing).
  • Проверьте прерывания.(Check interrupts, на анг. хорошо не говорю(()

Два результата, потому, что два уровня "размытости". В первом варианте лучше читается середина текста, во втором верхняя и нижняя части фото.

Использовались:
    Adobe Photoshop CS2;
    SmartDeblur-1.27;
    и, как ни странно, Autodesk 3Ds Max 2013+Vray.

Просьба сильно не бить :)

П.С. Если возникнут сомнения, то немного приблизьте/отдалите фото. Так будет лучше видно.