Вирусы в офф. дистрибутиве?

Everything you can't fit into other forums
  • Новость не самая свежая, но я об этом узнал только что - на http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KolibriOS появился раздел "Security issues: The KolibriOS package can be downloaded from the developers' site (see below). However, the AVG Antivirus software will detect in the package (in file 9x2klbr.exe) the Trojan Horse Generic 12 BRFY.". Что характерно, больше про 'Generic 12 BRFY' поисковики ничего не знают.
    Ушёл к умным, знающим и культурным людям.
  • Да, блин выбросить из архива - кому надо с твоего сайта скачает. А то ведь вцепились как клещи в задницу.
  • Следующий раунд. Перераспределил код и данные по секциям, немного ужал код, в результате размер файла удалось сохранить прежним. Антивирусы, естественно, заткнулись. Включено в последнюю ночную сборку, так что на замечания "мне вашу операционку не даёт скачать антивирь" ответ "выбрось свой тупой антивирь" можно дополнять "скачивай последнюю сборку".
    P.S. http://www.virustotal.com/ru/analisis/3 ... 1253043592 - тест предыдущей версии, http://www.virustotal.com/ru/analisis/8 ... 1254334819 - текущая версия.
    Ушёл к умным, знающим и культурным людям.
  • Граждане будьте внимательны - антивирус Касперского совсем выжил из ума:
    klbrinwin_uzhos_2.png
    klbrinwin_uzhos_2.png (22.96 KiB)
    Viewed 4022 times
    Кроме него выжил из ума еще один не сильно известный антивирь:
    http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report

Файл чистый. Удаляет только что распакованный из 7zip архива.

Кроме того мне рассказали что проблемы появились у одного товарища на работе - компилирует проект свой рабочий и не может найти бинарник. Каспер херит сразу после компиляции.
  • У меня в былое время на винде kaspersky 6.0 mp4 серверный (хе хе, лицензия, хоть и подарили) снес cygwin подчистую почти, gcc, ld, make.
    За одно снес и дебаггер, и хекс-эдитор... А я тогда игрушку одну переводил на русский :( хорошо хоть карантин не успел почистить.
    Нужно просто настраивать его и включать режим обучения что ли.
    Мой Касперский кстати вроде в klbrinwin ничего не находит опасного (хотя я уже месяц форточки даже не видел нигде)
  • Hopefully that title is correct, as I can't read it, microsoft security essentials reports no virus for any kolibri app, I agree with false positive. AVG hasn't got such a great write up on some virus fixit sites, ms sec essntls looks for trojans, worms and viruses, and does a pretty good job at it too, and I'm not an ms lover, mostly the crap they foist on the public is just that, crap with a capital c.
    But am impressed wit sec essntls. it's free by the way. try it and see.
  • GMac wrote:Hopefully that title is correct, as I can't read it, microsoft security essentials reports no virus for any kolibri app, I agree with false positive. AVG hasn't got such a great write up on some virus fixit sites, ms sec essntls looks for trojans, worms and viruses, and does a pretty good job at it too, and I'm not an ms lover, mostly the crap they foist on the public is just that, crap with a capital c.
    But am impressed wit sec essntls. it's free by the way. try it and see.
    At my work place, our IT manager decided that we need to use "Symantec Endpoint Protection" antivirus, and that antivirus still (even today) alerts on "false positive" - detects some KolibriOS programs as viruses and deletes them. Mostly it doesn't like utils from "HD_load" folder of the distributive. Although none of them are really viruses :-)
  • Inside conficker a + b, there is a list of 20 antivirus apps, name.exe, and conficker attaches to these if it finds them on board your box, ie if you are using one of these products. Mentions [from memory as not looking at my disassembly of] clammav norton kav mcafee eset malwarebytes, but ms security essentials is not in that list. This is in part why I use the ms product.
    I've only ever encountered problems with symantic anything. Symantics own inhouse uninstaller failed to get norton off of my mates machine. But I'm not an IT guru on the subject of what is the best system. As in I'm not dissing your IT managers' choice in software. I always understood that any app trying to gain control of the system comes to your machine with the first byte being
    NMI=02 binary. Is not a realtime A.V. app just :

in port rx
    read 1st byte data
    cmp 02
    jmp haltcpu

:haltcpu
    mov ah,118

or whatever trap you wish to execute.
    Brain, for which I have a printout of, most certainly issues 02 as 1st byte.
    I considered using multiple scumware as a firewall application, that is when
    some unauthorized idiot tries to crack the system, the 'banger' executes, taking his os + chip nums, and writing ID bytes to the reserved bytes on platters in hdd's, that scandisk or chkdsk and fdisk / format use, for sector replacement. A place not normally get-to-able via legit software. A nice touch would be any connected printer going hardout, printing the legend, "You just got caught, pal!!".
    The bloke in usa that wrote the 1st virus, posted in a bank account us$1000,
    for the 1st USEFUL use for a virus, the money is still there.
    Is not a firewall, utilizing the code the crazies write, ideal?, The crazy-mind KNOWS what that sort of code does, and won't go for it. They usually don't
    go one to one with another coder, cos what if that person is BETTER than them? That equals digital death, and maybe even exposure. Use their own code to defeat them.
    If you can't beat them, join them. Sometimes it is THEE only way.
    Being that it is a firewall, it won't 'bang' legitimate sites and users, just the crackers and phishers and spammers, key-loggers, the softice backdoor fellows etc. What be your thoughts on that?