Прикручиваем планшет

Drivers for periphery equipment
  • Михалыч wrote:1)Как писать к такому драйвер?
    There is usbhid driver by CleverMouse. My understanding is that you should extend it, not write a new one.
    The message 'unclaimed HID input' goes from /drivers/usb/usbhid/unclaimed.
    Михалыч wrote:2)Можно ли обойтись без драйвера и программой ловить и обрабатывать эти unclaimed HID input?
    AFAIK, no.
    Михалыч wrote:похоже дескриптор не полный, видимо не влез в строку, и дальше понять ничего нельзя.
    You can open debug logs in any text editor: a) close the debug board, b) find the log in /tmp0/1/BOARDLOG.TXT.
    For testing purposes it may also be convenient to duplicate debug log directly to the screen. There is an option for that on the blue boot screen.
  • You can also press F2 on the Debug Board ;)
    Из хаоса в космос
  • dunkaist wrote:There is usbhid driver by CleverMouse. My understanding is that you should extend it, not write a new one.
    The message 'unclaimed HID input' goes from /drivers/usb/usbhid/unclaimed.
    Yes, I tried to understand it, but couldn't figure out where exactly it recognizes the type of device and gives control to the corresponding part of this driver and which part of it I should change.
  • Михалыч wrote:Yes, I tried to understand it, but couldn't figure out where exactly it recognizes the type of device and gives control to the corresponding part of this driver and which part of it I should change.
    I'm not familiar with this particular driver but look here.