PSX-Pad

Drivers for periphery equipment
  • Great! I'll try it as soon as I connect GamePad to my computer :) .
    I like this OS and it's team! :D
  • Если кто-нибудь хочет использовать psx-pad с ядром без 18,23, то вот мой вариант, который использует 72,1,2. Правда, с ним работает гораздо меньше программ.
    Attachments
    psxpad.zip (8.45 KiB)
    Downloaded 565 times
  • hidnplayr
    I have an idea how to improve your program. you could try to make 2 threads in your program. first thread is for reading from LPT and sending key to atcive window. second thread could create window where user could choose a set of keys. also the second thread is need for telling to OS that PSX-PAD is still running.
  • well, what are you waiting for? ;)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • i'm not waiting. if you see i have improved your program. in my version you don't need 18,23 function. now i'm trying to rewrite PSX-Pad into C. and then maybe it will have 2 threads.
  • The use of the other function is good, it isnt (wasnt) documented yet so i didnt knew it existed back then.
    I personally dont see what a rewrite in C is good for.

good luck anyway :)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein