Intel 82562

Drivers for network cards
  • I think it will work with this kernel.
    Please tell me if it doesnt
    Attachments
    kernel.7z (72.86 KiB)
    kernel with 1068:8086 driver id
    Downloaded 511 times
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Здравствуйте!

Всё работает замечательно! Получает IP по DHCP и соединяется с irc сервером kolibrios.org!
  • Ok, i've added support to the official kernel now.

PS: irc channel moved from kolibrios.org/general to chat.freenode.org/kolibrios
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Hello!
    Disconnected network, in a few minutes.
    What will advise?
  • What are you talking about?
  • I use google translator.

I'm sorry. But the effect could not be repeated, perhaps it was an accident.

What happened: I ran the ftps connected to it and disconnected through several alternatives minutes tried again, but I did not. I thought that the problem in the ftps. I restarted it, but the problem remained. Then I restarted zeroconf and the problem persists ...
  • Ok, let me know if you can re-create the error. :)
  • All is well.

What to do:
    run Hummingbird, run zeroconf run ftps? all well Reconnecting instantaneous. Turn off, leave the computer for 20-30 minutes, again run the ftps trying to connect ... connect, but not immediately and after 15 - 20 seconds. All is well, but maybe it's strange :)
  • Здравствуйте!

kernel 3543 work
    kernel 3552 not work.

Видимо, что-то случилось.

Спасибо!
  • Hi Popovpa,

Can you please explain behavior of latest driver and kernel with your hardware.
    Is the MAC address correctly detected?
    If so, do you get an IP address from the DHCP server?
    What works, what does not work and when does it stop working?
  • Boardlog_3543.txt Get IP from DHCP, MAC detect correctly.
    Boardlog_3551.txt not work.
    Boardlog_3552.txt not work
    Boardlog_3552.txt not work
    Boardlog_5559.txt Get IP from DHCP, MAC detect not correctly.
    Attachments
    82562.7z (2.85 KiB)
    Downloaded 401 times
  • It appears that in the 3551, 3552, 3556 revision and should not work, since Migration of the new stack are not completed until the end, which began later found to specify equipment, but not working.
  • The PCI id's for your network card were added in revision #3841.
    Thus, older revisions (between #3545 and #3841) will not even try to load the i8255x driver.
  • #3841 - #3879 system freez in start...need find work revision (not system freez)?