Does the development forces english communication?

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language

POLL Should we support international participation?

Total votes: 18
Yes, english is an international language, I would consistent support it.
94%
No, KoOS is primary a russian project, all other should learn our language.
No votes
Hm, and what about Kisuaheli?
6%

• derPENGUIN
    I vote for 1 point.
    I develop Kolibri File Manager, and all documentation is carried on in two languages: English and Russian. Certainly my translation with Russian on English not best, but it better than absolutely of any nothing translation.
    I do not want to be praised, but even the file Sysfuncs.txt (which in Kolibri, instead of that which was in Menuet) originally was translated by me, I have spent not less than one week of the annual holiday.
    We apply many efforts for support of the English documentation, but we can not among themselves speak of English. You see you can not among themselves speak on Russian, because you think on the native language. We too think on the native language, for us it is Russian.
    Good luck.
  • I vote for Kisuaheli. All languages have the same rights in the common world. Now we're thinking about to organize Kisuaheli-speaking community. All technial problems are done, this forum uses UTF-8 encoding, we're thinking about subtitles. Welcome and write on your native Kisuaheli - so the count of Kisuaheli topics will grow and the community will advance. We'll help you.

Just replace Kisuaheli with the language you prefer. Think easier. :mrgreen: