Where are all the english speaking people?

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • Yeah I'm wondering too. If there's something wrong with the board itself - tell us please. This is not only a support forum - you're all free to discuss whatever you want ;)
    in code we trust
  • More than 90% KolibriOS developers are from Russia, Ukrain, etc. Their primary (or at least secondary) language is russian, also many people don't know english at all, so russian prevalues.
  • May be, but be should respect and maintain (уважать и поддерживать) our English-speaking friends.
    So we need section (раздел) for them.

P.S. Nable, IMHO your answer was very, very bad. Nobody should feel that he is alone. In the common world this is the best way to the war.
    ----
    Sorry for by bad English.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • We do not eed seperate sections, i think if we have seperate sections, english topics will have less succes ;)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • ok, you aked for, here is an english speaking member ;-)

As some of you know, I speak a bit russian, too, so I can read the russian posts (and understand about 50 %). But really, it is not easy, and I think, most developers around the world don't know russian at all. So, if there is no english section, the project will ever be a russian one. And guys, please write at least your comments in sources in english, if possible.
    THX
  • Most sources does not have comments at all :)
    If you don't understand something you may ask it there.)

Oh, do you know that there is another KolibriOS forum in English: http://meos32.7.forumer.com/ ?
    This forum is partly official.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • That's an old forum and will probably not be used anymore since we should all use this forum now ;)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • All developers must join hands in the single forum. Here, because this forum is official.
  • to Leency
    I didn't want to hurt somebody.
    I have a short time that day and i haven't written everything, so you haven't understood me. Of course i respect all the english-speaking people and I want to support them. But from the very beginining of this forum nobody (from russian-speaking) asked to speak english, and fisrt people were russian. Do you understand me now? And my idea is to write posts in both russian and english (to same (but in different language) texts in one post).
  • As a new user, I should inform you that this English forum would've completely escaped my attention if I hadn't been looking for something like it. Most people wouldn't bother. (English isn't my mother tongue either BTW)
  • Hi, i decide join this forum. So I am next English speaking here. :roll:
  • Welcome to the board, macgub :)
    in code we trust
  • Hello macgub. :)
    KolibriOS Floppy SVN (GZip, BZip2)
    KolibriOS CD-Rom SVN (GZip, BZip2)
    My KolibriOS Site
    René Przyborowski - Ренат Прзйборовски
  • Hello from Australia.
    And my idea is to write posts in both russian and english (to same (but in different language) texts in one post).
    I speak English. I use an online translator to decode foreign languages. I don't mind that posts or even the whole thread is in Russian. I can translate it.

Go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

It contains Java. :wink:
    Я связываю через online переводчика. Пожалуйста помогите мне напечатать более лучшего русского на машинке. http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr