Dual Boot KolibriOS and Android, is it possible?

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • x86 or arm?
  • https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_G ... 4#Hardware

Arm is not supported by kolibri os!
  • I know it... that is because I have put on my S4 an x86 processor and installed in Android x86
  • Really? AFAIK nobody tried to boot Kolibri on a phone yet. So the position is open.
  • now the problems are the drivers
  • When I were on ARM I tried to use Limbo PC Emulator for trying to emulate it, and it worked fine... with x86 I can boot... but I don't know if touch can work
  • Try to boot it up for the beginning.
  • I'll try to boot it up using the terminal... but I think that it will not work fine... a phone isn't as powerful as a computer... but KolibriOS is designed for old powerless computers why it shouldn't work?
  • KolibriOS does not only require x86 processor, it requires IBM PC compatible system (so the system must have BIOS)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • it isn't a problem.... I done it... I found a guide to dualboot Linux and Android... I've boot it, it isn't useable on touch.
  • So you've booted Kolibri on your phone, haven't you? Hint: some actions could be automated by autorun + shell script.