Hello

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • Hello,

It's strange that the sound did not work... Was sound enabled in virtualbox, and what hardware did you select it to emulate?
    KolibriOS API has been extended heavily compared to menuetos. Some older system functions even have been removed.
    Conclusion: it might be possible (depending on the application you want to write) but special care must be taken.

To maximize a window, double click it's title bar.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • As far as I know, the sound is activated by default. I tell you by memory: there are three kinds of software to emulate sound: Sound Blaster 16, AMD [don't know what more], and other. I have checked all of them, and run the midi sound application with the midi file included in KOS. I didn't heard any sound. Is there any tool to elevate/activate the sound system as in Linux with alsamixer?

Regards
  • Problem is with the midi player, it plays through the system speaker instead of the sound card..
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • avcaballero wrote:As far as I know, the sound is activated by default. I tell you by memory: there are three kinds of software to emulate sound: Sound Blaster 16, AMD [don't know what more], and other. I have checked all of them, and run the midi sound application with the midi file included in KOS. I didn't heard any sound. Is there any tool to elevate/activate the sound system as in Linux with alsamixer?
    Like hidnplayr said already, the MIDI player plays through PC speaker so you cannot use it to output music to your sound card.
    In order to test the sound card, use AC97SND player which plays MP3. You can find it in /rd/1/MEDIA/AC97SND