Browser / IRC Client

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • k0nsl wrote:any plans to better the IRC client? (improvements)
    1) Please specify exactly which improvements do you have in mind.
    2) Please replace your logo similar to Swastika with a more neutral logo.
  • Thanks e-andrew! :)
    I'm a programmer, server administrator, designer, spokesman and factotum of a wide-variety of web pages.
  • Hi,
    1. compliancy with IRCv3.1 mainly.
    2. the profile picture is not a swastika as it is missing two links in each hook, but with a vivid imagination they can be seen - alas, you must be having a vivid imagination :lol:
    However, if this haunts you and other members so much you can delete my account.

Good job on creating KolibriOS, however. Keep up the good work!

Regards,
    -k0nsl

I am in a rush, so excuse me for the hasty answer.
    yogev_ezra wrote:
    k0nsl wrote:any plans to better the IRC client? (improvements)
    1) Please specify exactly which improvements do you have in mind.
    2) Please replace your logo similar to Swastika with a more neutral logo.
    I'm a programmer, server administrator, designer, spokesman and factotum of a wide-variety of web pages.
  • k0nsl wrote:
    1. compliancy with IRCv3.1 mainly.
    IRCv3 is an extension to the original RFC 1459 spec (IRC 2.7)
    So, are you missing these extensions?
    Spoiler:Base Extensions
    IRC Version 3.1: Capability Negotiation
    IRC Version 3.1: multi-prefix Extension
    IRC Version 3.1: sasl Extension

Optional Extensions
    IRC Version 3.1: account-notify Extension
    IRC Version 3.1: away-notify Extension
    IRC Version 3.1: extended-join Extension
    IRC Version 3.1: tls Extension
    Or do you just want to say "I want everything"
    Please be more specific. (You want XDCC or SSL or ... ?)

Feature requests/further discussion of IRC client may be done here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2248
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • k0nsl wrote:the profile picture is not a swastika as it is missing two links in each hook, but with a vivid imagination they can be seen - alas, you must be having a vivid imagination :lol:
    I suspected you would answer something like that. However, reading your blog I found out that everything is ok with my imagination.

You can say anything you want and use any images you want, as long as you don't do it on our forum. I removed your avatar from your profile. Please don't put back the same avatar or any other avatar of that kind. Please also do not go into politics on our forum. This is a first and last warning.
    k0nsl wrote:However, if this haunts you and other members so much you can delete my account.
    If you do not respect the above decision, I will have no other choice than indeed delete your account.
  • Yes, my blog does contain uncomfortable material for some people (i.e people whom are ignorant about modern history). So what. I have not posted any of it here, did I? You made a swastika out of nothing. This is so typical for you.

At any rate, I will have no other choice but to comply with your inane decision. Adieu!

-k0nsl