I added several keyboard layouts to the Klib library for Countries that use a keyboard that is similar to a Western Latin keyboard. See the list below.
The other countries must wait a few weeks for the implementation of unicode in Klib.
With unicode, some keyboard layouts will receive additional symbols and there are additional dead keys to handle, such as caron, breve, degree sign, ogonek, dot above, double accute accent, and cedilla.
I used the keyboard layout data from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/goglobal/bb964651
In my folder ftp://kolibrios.org/users/seppe
you will find:
- KbTool : a new version with the added keyboard layouts
- Klib_o2i : the updated library
- Klib.API.rtf: a new version with an additional example that uses the keymap
klibex16.jpg [ 3.52 КБ | 2517 просмотров ]
- keymaps.jpg : the structure of the keymap table (a scan of my preliminary notes)
- keymaps.txt : the current keymaptable contents (yes, it's a textfile)
These are the additional keyboard layouts:
10 ES Spain
11 AL Albania
12 AZ Azeri Latin
13 DK Denmark
14 HU Hungaria
15 IS Iceland
16 IE Ireland
17 LA Latin America
18 LU Luxembourg (= french swiss)
19 NO Norway
20 PT Portugal
21 BR Brazil
22 SE Sweden
23 CH Switzerland (german swiss)
Note: For now, only Klib routines use the additional keyboard layouts.
You can not select them with the "Settings Panel".
There are no changes in the Klib.inc file.
I do appreciate feedback, especially for the correctness of the layouts.