Help to install KolibriOS, to hard disk.

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • Yes, shestill working.
    I will try last version, thanks !
  • Transcript from the video:
    Booting is stuck at 'Initialise v86 mode'

danielsoy: Please enable option c in the blue screen and see if it prints more info on the screen.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • hidnplayr wrote:Transcript from the video:
    Booting is stuck at 'Initialise v86 mode'

danielsoy: Please enable option c in the blue screen and see if it prints more info on the screen.
    No need - it's a new bug introduced by Serge in SVN #5130: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1602&start=1018
    As always with programming: fixing 1 existing bug - introducing 2 new bugs :-P
  • yogev_ezra wrote:it's a new bug introduced by Serge in SVN #5130: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1602&start=1018
    Serge fixed the bug in #5165.
    danielsoy: maybe this will be your lucky version!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • omg!

Please let me know where I may download that .img fixed version, when its ready to.

Thanks.
  • "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • My camera battery is out of power now, so can´t take videos untill its recharged.

Latest version reboots laptop at differents booting process stages, choosing any of the three video modes

Just in case, I tried danielsoy.img version again, that works ok with reduced screen size
    which you already know.
  • Oh right, I forgot about problem with NETCFG program mentioned here (viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2637&start=63)

I'll try to fix that, but here's a version without it for the meanwhile..

EDIT: attachment removed
    Last edited by hidnplayr on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Finally...
    Spoiler:
    blue screen of life..JPG
    blue screen of life..JPG (509.66 KiB)
    Viewed 6273 times
  • Hooray!
    I even tried to fix the problem with NetCfg in #5166, so maybe you will not even need a special version ;)
    http://builds.kolibrios.org/eng/latest-img.7z
  • All right now with fixed #5166.

Will try to play some mp3 may be.
  • danielsoy wrote:Will try to play some mp3 may be.
    It wont work, give me 15 more minutes :mrgreen:
  • Take it easy, please. :)