kolibri os on qemu on chromebook

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • you need to put kolibri.img in your home directory and create the correct startup line, for example:
    qemu -fda ~/kolibri.img -boot a
    that each time not to fill this with hands, this can be saved in a text file (eg kolibri.sh) and you need to make the file bootable (set a run flag in the settings file system)
    Всем чмоки в этом проекте! Засуньте эти 11 лет себе в жопу!
  • "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • thank you both... i had actually gone to the wiki first and it did not help me... apparently i was just not using the correct boot device. But i used the line of code you provided me mario and it worked first time. instead of using the cdrom option like all the other sites said i used the -fda and -boot a and it booted up first time. thank you so much.
  • Kolibri os img file is a image of a floppy disc. That is why it did not work. Most os these days come with a cd rom image .iso which would need the cdrom emulation calls.