Problems installing Kolibri (KERNEL MNT? ERROR)

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • theonlymirage wrote:It takes time to think ... For the sake of interest, while trying to run the old version KolibriOS 0.7.7.0. Report if the old version works.
    Now after clarification on some things
    http://board.kolibrios.org/viewtopic.ph ... 995#p71995
    I will try again as You sugest on hardware. It is pain to rebots laptop for boot from USB : )
    And I will try burn CDs for other computers. I'll see what result I meet in this all.

Thx for current support for me.
  • It seems that I managed to reproduce a similar situation in the emulator.
    If you try a lower resolution (for example 640x480@32), then the desktop starts?
  • I made many experiemnts with resolution now on .iso with the version that You provided and the latest. Soo, not working.
    All setups gives this same results on the black screen. Beyond EGA/CGA that not gives pure black screnn but some dots (gray nad green), rarely located in chasos on screen.

Should I take some atention around bios settings? My laptop has poor options here.. but maybe something??
  • ManASM, thank you for reporting the results.
    I have not managed to understand the reason. We need to wait for a more experienced person to deal with this situation. It will take some time. For now, you can use the emulator to explore the Kolibri OS.