What should I do to modify the boot screen?

Post here questions, problems and suggestions in English language
  • I think you better try to find it yourself, it's in kernel directory, everything is ordened quite good ;)
    This way, you might get a better overview of the whole kernel source code structure, and we dont have to answer 100 similar questions.
    Also, windows (you're using it, right?) has a function to search for text in files, use it :)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • hidnplayr wrote:I think you better try to find it yourself, it's in kernel directory, everything is ordened quite good ;)
    This way, you might get a better overview of the whole kernel source code structure, and we dont have to answer 100 similar questions.
    Also, windows (you're using it, right?) has a function to search for text in files, use it :)

Thank you!
    I found it!
    It's data32.inc. Right?
  • Yes, altough I dont understand why you want to change it?
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • anstein99 wrote:I found it!
    It's data32.inc. Right?
    No, that only contains some diagnostic messages.

Everything related to bootcode (including some language-specific packages) is located in /boot :wink:

P.S. You can do whatever you want with the bluescreen, but please don't remove the KolibriOS Team copyrights (C) string from the code, otherwise your version will be illegal.