Помогите новичку

Applications development, KoOS API questions
  • ruwebstyle wrote:А можно насрать на все эти "пожелания" виндузятников...
    Ясно)
    Кристофер Робин сел в «Форд» и взмахнул кнутом…
  • По поводу похожести-непохожести никаких проблем не вижу. По моему мнению КОС гораздо понятнее Линукса.
    Стоит штатно на основном компе. Не шкодит.
    Меню загрузки: Win 7 Основная
    Win xp Запасная
    Kolibri Послушать музычку под картиночки.
    А вот чтение имен разделов - ну очень полезная будет вещь, то, что под виндой диск D (Data) ,
    под КОС hd?
    Юзер, просто юзер...со времён MS-DOS.
  • Anyone knows how to build a library .obj with Visual C ++. I can not find any example for that.
  • ddarias wrote:Anyone knows how to build a library .obj with Visual C ++. I can not find any example for that.
    Here is an example for GCC: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2059&start=75#p60984
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • thanks hidnplayr, I will study that library. My only drawback with GCC is its awful inline assembler syntax
  • ddarias wrote:thanks hidnplayr, I will study that library. My only drawback with GCC is its awful inline assembler syntax
    If you are referring to the AT&T syntax, try using "-masm=intel" compiler switch to use intel syntax instead ;)
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • Проблема. Есть цвет: dword color = 0xAABBCC; он раскладывается на byte r, g, b

Затем копируется в буфер последовательно.

Code: Select all

DSBYTE[offs] = r; offs++;
    DSBYTE[offs] = g; offs++;
    DSBYTE[offs] = b;

Как мне переделать данный процесс на подвордовое копирование, вроде:

DSDWORD[offs] = color;
    Код в последней строке работает некорректно, почему? Как мне его исправить?
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Возможно так

DSDWORD[offs] = (DSDWORD[offs] & 0xFF000000) | color
  • Спасибо, помогло!
    Из хаоса в космос
  • I have a problem I can't solve and it infere me to work on browser. Here is a imple program in C--
    Could you please clarify me where is the problem?

Столкнулся с проблемой, которую не могу решить уже день.
    Простая программа в аттаче. Падает.
    Attachments
    example.7z (2.32 KiB)
    Downloaded 294 times
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Протестировал на latest.img под QEMU 0.12 - явных взрывов, спцэффектов, падений не наблюдаю.
  • Запусти бинарник и посмотри доску отладки табу KERNEL.
    Приложение падает.
    Из хаоса в космос
  • Most likely a problem with nested libraries.
    http.obj uses network.obj which uses libini.obj, because of this, it's likely that using http.obj and libini.obj from the same program gives problems.
    I have seen problems with such structures in the past and I believe it to be a problem in the kernel/the way libraries are designed.
  • We need to provide a fix.

Is it possible to unload library?
    Из хаоса в космос