Codding outside of K-OS and testing

Applications development, KoOS API questions
  • If you have a USB stick, you may share it between your host OS and KolibriOS in VirtualBox.
    Develop on your host OS, then transfer the file to the USB stick, then connect it to the guest OS (KolibriOS).
    You can read instructions here: www.dedoimedo.com/computers/virtualbox-usb.html
  • catalinvasile wrote:The FTP one connects, I can see the current directory and change to a new one, but it fails to download files.
    Can you make a screenshot from the log when it fails?
    catalinvasile wrote:The TFTP clients doesn't even connect.
    I'll need to investigate that.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • hidnplayr wrote:
    catalinvasile wrote:The FTP one connects, I can see the current directory and change to a new one, but it fails to download files.
    Can you make a screenshot from the log when it fails?
    catalinvasile wrote:The TFTP clients doesn't even connect.
    I'll need to investigate that.
    I will do this, this weekend.
  • Related to your question:
    catalinvasile wrote:how can I see the log?
    The DEBUG log is shown if you start BOARD application. It appears both in the application itself, and in the text file /rd/1/boardlog.txt . You need to run BOARD, then do what you tried to do, and then attach /rd/1/boardlog.txt on the forum.
    catalinvasile wrote:or do yo strictly refer to the error outputed by the ftp client?
    It might be a good idea to make screenshot of FTP client and attach it here as well.