electronics

No comments
  • Last edited by Kopa on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Kopa:
    Thanks for the help, but this is about the B16A which is an entirely different device unfortunately.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • That might be interesting, thanks!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
  • 1983, two years newer.
    Attachments
    v7-16.7z (1.89 MiB)
    Downloaded 343 times
  • Yep that's the Russian version of the meter, I'm hoping it only differs in the display.
    (Mine is from 1976 btw)

Thanks again guys!
  • hidnpleayr wrote:Yep that's the Russian version of the meter, I'm hoping it only differs in the display.
    (Mine is from 1976 btw)

Thanks again guys!
    I've heard good stuff about this model. My dad used to have one a while back. I need to ask him what happened to it. Did you manage to get it running, Hidnplayr?