Как можно начать вносить свой вклад в дизайн ядра

Internal structure and you change requests/suggestions
  • Please write it in English. Most people here understand English. The translation is very bad.
  • Asper wrote:Please write it in English. Most people here understand English. The translation is very bad.

iam very sorry but as you know idon't know Russian

What you I mean I am still in the early stage in the design of operating systems and you've been following this Alemczura and order a large but I wanted the actual contribution in the development, but my experience the process is still in its infancy and I wanted some tips on how to start the practical application of the actual what you studied in this For example, the field in the development of the core of this project or do anything or even start the kernel from scratch
  • KolibriOS kernel is developed by our Kernel Developers you can ask them questions about the kernel. But there are still very little documentation on the kernel and much of the existing information is just in Russian today. If you can understand it after auto translate try to read this topic for the first. Read our wiki also, you can find some usefull information there too.

For the general information about OS development read OSdev wiki and ask questions on their forum.
  • Asper wrote:KolibriOS kernel is developed by our Kernel Developers you can ask them questions about the kernel. But there are still very little documentation on the kernel and much of the existing information is just in Russian today. If you can understand it after auto translate try to read this topic for the first. Read our wiki also, you can find some usefull information there too.

For the general information about OS development read OSdev wiki and ask questions on their forum.
    Thank you very much
  • You are welcome. :)
  • Google Translation from Russien To English Is Very Great
    Ican UnderStand every thing
    Despite My first language is arabic because iam from egypt

thank you again
  • Можно узнать, в честь чего в русскоязычных разделах форума принято общаться по английски???
  • Ну, наверное в честь того что в английских периодически тоже происходит общение на русском, а еще то, что автор лучше знает английский и выяснилось это потом.
  • Мне одному кажется, что английские посты в таких случаях нужно переносить в английский раздел, а русские - в русский? :)
  • А я вот считаю, что создавать гетто и искусственное разделение глупо. Кому надо могут перевести и понять сами, а кому не надо - тем не надо.

З.Ы. Не нужно объяснять дворнику где ему подметать, то что вы накакали.
  • maximYCH

Человек желает участвовать в проекте в качестве разработчика ядра и пишет в соответствующем разделе форума - это главное. А то на каком языке он пишет не имеет никакого значения.